Saturday 18 February 2012

Why Women Welfare?

I have been travelling most of life in the past 2 decades almost everywhere across Asia. I wanted to share most of my learnings in a common forum and hence this blog. In the United States that we know the kind of freedom that women enjoy is great when compare to the Women in Asia.  The primary agenda for me is to propagate the organisations who are working towards  empowering women at large. I have met a lot of Women during my visit to Singapore, Malaysia, Srilanka, China & India etc. You will see most of my practical experiences in my blog very shortly. I am doing a lot of research about organisations in Asia and got a whole of information about my own interested topic Women Welfare and also some of the interesting and innovative stuffs soon. Till then bye.... Maria 

No comments:

Post a Comment